Reading Your Bill
It’s important to us that you understand how to read your IVC bill. See below for a more detailed look at your IVC bill.
Download Bill Sample.pdf
- Customer Number: The customer number is a numeric code assigned to each customer to identify account information. Please have your customer number ready when calling customer service.
- Due Date: Bills must be paid on or before this date to avoid late fee.
- Amount Enclosed: Please indicate the payment amount included with your remittance.
- Remittance Address: Send your payment to this address with your remittance slip for proper credit to your account.
- Important Messages: Watch this space for important information concerning your account or service.
- Previous Balance: Your account balance at the start of the billing cycle.
- Payments Received: Any payments (including automatic payments) or adjustments made during the billing cycle.
- Cellular: This is your monthly service fee for all lines including any late fees, equipment and adjustments.
- Taxes and Surcharges: Cost recovery of Government Mandated Programs are charges to recover IV Cellular costs of complying with unfunded government mandates.
- Total Amount Due: Current charges plus any remaining prior bill changes. Download Bill Sample.pdf
- Charges for Mobile Number: This will list any detailed monthly and optional charges on each individual line.
- Detail of Text Message Usage: Summary of text message sent and received.
- Wireless Call Details: Contains date, timestamp, duration and charges of calls. (This information is only printed if you have a call detail feature on your account.)