Reading Your Bill
It’s important to us that you understand how to read your IVC bill. See below for a more detailed look at your IVC bill.
Download Bill Sample 1
- Account Number: Your account number. Please have your account number ready when calling customer service.
- Due Date: Bills must be paid on or before this date to avoid late fee.
- Amount Enclosed: Please indicate the payment amount included with your remittance.
- Remittance Address: Send your payment to this address with your remittance slip for proper credit to your account.
- Important Messages: Watch this space for important information concerning your account or service.
- Previous Balance: Your account balance at the start of the billing cycle.
- Payments/Credits: Any payments (including automatic payments) or adjustments made during the billing cycle.
- Late Payment Charge: Past due balances are possibly subject to late fees.
- Total Amount Due: Current charges plus any remaining prior bill changes.
- Month Service Charges: This is your monthly service fee billed one month in advance for all lines.
- IVC Other Charges and Credits: Cost recovery of Government Mandated Programs are charges to recover IV Cellular costs of complying with unfunded government mandates. This section also lists any prorated debits/credits applied. Download Bill Sample 2
- Charges for Mobile Number: This will list any detailed monthly and optional charges on each individual line.
- Detail of Text Message Usage: Summary of text message sent and received. Download Bill Sample 3
- Usage For: Lists the tower your handset is registered with when placing/receiving calls.
- Usage: Contains date, timestamp, duration and charges of calls. (This information is only printed if you have a call detail feature on your account.)